1/21 Photos of 5 Minute Vegan Pancakes
A cinch to make and tastes wonderful. My skeptical parents couldn't believe these were vegan. Try with white and whole wheat flour. Excellent with some maple syrup. I'm pretty sure I stumbled across this one on vegweb.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set out all your ingredients.
- 2Set a stove element with a pan to medium heat.
- 3Combine the 4 dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder -- two Tablespoons, not two Teaspoons as some have suggested, salt) in a bowl.
- 4Add the soy milk and vegetable oil to your mixture.
- 5Mix until smooth.
- 6Now the pan should be ready for your batter, so spoon one pancakes' worth of the mixture into the pan.
- 7Flip [carefully] when you see bubbles in the middle of the pancake, or if the edges are looking stiffened.
- 8Repeat until the batter is gone, and try not to eat them all while you're cooking them.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5 Minute Vegan Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.7
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1297.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 10.4 g