Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this recipe in David Rocco's Dolce Vita and my daughter loves it! I've adjusted some of the ingredients to the way we like it. Also, I doubled up so I could freeze some.
- In a stockpot, heat up olive oil and lightly brown garlic and onion. (and red pepper flakes, if using them).
- Add tomato sauce, salt, basil and parsley.
- If using plum tomatoes, in stockpot, puree whole tomatoes with hand blender.
- Simmer sauce for 5 minutes.
- Cook noodles according to pkg.
- Spoon sauce over noodles and serve with a fresh salad and bread.