Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Found this recipe in David Rocco's Dolce Vita and my daughter loves it! I've adjusted some of the ingredients to the way we like it. Also, I doubled up so I could freeze some.
- In a stockpot, heat up olive oil and lightly brown garlic and onion. (and red pepper flakes, if using them).
- Add tomato sauce, salt, basil and parsley.
- If using plum tomatoes, in stockpot, puree whole tomatoes with hand blender.
- Simmer sauce for 5 minutes.
- Cook noodles according to pkg.
- Spoon sauce over noodles and serve with a fresh salad and bread.