- 1 shortbread pie crust
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 packages cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) containerfrozen non-dairy whipped topping
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat milk, almond extract, pudding mixes and 1/2 of the whipped topping in medium bowl with wire whisk 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the almonds onto bottom of crust. Spread pudding mixture over almonds in crust. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding in crust. Garnish with remaining almonds.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.