Recipe by Nana Lee
Here's is a great simple salad. With just a touch of the southwest. MANGIA!!!
Top Review by Isabeau
I needed a salad without mayonnaise, and this really was good. I used kidney beans with taco seasoning and fresh salsa (because I ran out of bottled), and everyone really enjoyed it. This is definitely a recipe keeper for hot summer days and BBQs!
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup mexican style shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup tortilla chips, broken