1/1 Photo of 5-Minute Southwest Layered Salad - K
Nana Lee's Note:
Here's is a great simple salad. With just a touch of the southwest. MANGIA!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1ARRANGE lettuce in bottom of glass serving bowl or on serving plate.
- 2LAYER beans, corn, salsa and cheese evenly over top.
- 3DRIZZLE with dressing; sprinkle with chips.
- 4You can change the cheese and beans to your favorites.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5-Minute Southwest Layered Salad - K
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.1
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 518.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 13.3 g