Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
5 minutes and it's done! I LOVE fish, but my husband would rather starve, so when I make some wonderful fish dish for myself, I whip this up for him. It's so fast and easy that it doesn't add to my meal prep time at all! Great for scallops too!
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet.
- Smash garlic cloves to release scent but do not chop. Add garlic, red pepper, and shrimp to oil.
- Cook, stirring to mix, until shrimp begins to turn pink (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add zest, lemon juice, and parsley. Toss to mix. Remove garlic from pan and discard.
- Remove from heat and serve!
was really good and tasty.am really excited to have served this to my guests during the weekend!!thks for sharing!!