Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This super simple recipe takes so little time to make and packs so much punch in flavor and satisfaction. It is perfect for my dietary needs because it is full of protein and flavor. Great as a meal or for parties! This travels well for lunch boxes, picnics, camping, etc. as long as you can keep it cool.
- 2 (850.48 g) can refried black beans (I like La Preferida)
- 113.39 g salsa (I prefer Chipotle, esp. Frog Ranch brand)
- 85.04 g shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream (optional)
- guacamole (I prefer Calavo) (optional)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine beans and salsa. Adjust quantity of salsa to taste. (I like my salsa chunkier and my dip a little thicker.).
- Stir in shredded cheese.
- Top with guacamole and sour cream, if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips, Doritos, Fritos, or your other favorite chip.
- NOTES: Try different flavors of salsa and shredded cheese to mix things up! :D.