Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I came up with this recipe to have a dish that included vegetables and that made some sort of gravy to have with the mashed potatoes I serve with the dish. Also great if you have peas as a side. Enjoy!
- 1 sweet onion, quartered
- 2 large carrots, pealed and chopped (6-8 baby carrots can be substituted)
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs roast (froze or thawed, doesn't matter)
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- half of an 8 oz package onion soup mix
- half of a 14 . 5 oz can beef broth
- Place onion and carrots in crock pot.
- Place Roast in crock pot on top of carrots and onion.
- In a separate bowl, mix rest of the ingredients and pour on top of the roast.
- Put roast on high for 4 hours and low for 8 hours. If the roast is frozen increase by 2 hours.