1/1 Photo of 5 Minute Pita Pizza
bevs kitchen's Note:
This was made by my son with leftovers and I have to say it was delicious. We all ended having our meal made by him. Very good for using up small amounts of leftovers and odd and ends from the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 pita breads
- 1 cup bolognese sauce (leftover)
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 1Put grill on at hottest temperature.
- 2Heat up leftover sauce in microwave for approximately 3 minutes.
- 3Spread sauce over pita.
- 4Cover with cheese.
- 5Grill approximately 4 or 5 minutes.
- 6Adapt recipe using anything from sliced vegetables on top of sauce before adding cheese.
- 7We used a mix of Cheddar and Mozzarella cheese.
- 8Go ahead; give the kids their choice; really does make a quick,easy snack.
Browse Our Top Toddler-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Toddler-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5 Minute Pita Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.5
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 916.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: