Recipe by bevs kitchen
This was made by my son with leftovers and I have to say it was delicious. We all ended having our meal made by him. Very good for using up small amounts of leftovers and odd and ends from the refrigerator.
- 8 pita breads
- 1 cup bolognese sauce (leftover)
- 1 cup cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Put grill on at hottest temperature.
- Heat up leftover sauce in microwave for approximately 3 minutes.
- Spread sauce over pita.
- Cover with cheese.
- Grill approximately 4 or 5 minutes.
- Adapt recipe using anything from sliced vegetables on top of sauce before adding cheese.
- We used a mix of Cheddar and Mozzarella cheese.
- Go ahead; give the kids their choice; really does make a quick,easy snack.