Recipe by nataree
Healthy ice cream that tastes delicious. The flax seed is optional, however it adds great texture and nutritious benefits.
- 1 frozen banana, peeled
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds (recommended!) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- First, peel your banana. I used a paring knife. Break it into chunks and add to a blender.
- Next, add one tablespoon of creamy peanut butter to the blender.
- Pulse this mixture until a creamy dreamy mixture is achieved.
- Scoop it all into a bowl, top with ground flax, and enjoy!