1/6 Photos of 5-Minute Mug Chocolate Cake
Made in a coffee mug that you cook in the microwave! I got this from my nextdoor neighboor who found it on an internet forward. its delicous! It can be a little dry, try topping or swirling with chocolate syrup?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add dry ingredients to a coffee mug and mix well.
- 2Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- 3Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- 4Add the chocolate chips and vanilla essence, mix again.
- 5Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minuter at 1000 watts.
- 6The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
- 7Allow to cool a little and you can tip onto a plate if you want.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5-Minute Mug Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 954.3
- Calories from Fat 525
- Total Fat 58.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 192.4 mg
- Sodium 100.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 67.9 g
- Protein 13.9 g