Made in a coffee mug that you cook in the microwave! I got this from my nextdoor neighboor who found it on an internet forward. its delicous! It can be a little dry, try topping or swirling with chocolate syrup?
- Add dry ingredients to a coffee mug and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips and vanilla essence, mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minuter at 1000 watts.
- The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little and you can tip onto a plate if you want.