Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was craving something Mexican the other day , but didn't have everything that I needed. It was cold and rainy out and I DID NOT feel like going to the store at all. This is what I came up with and my company told me to write it down before I forgot it!! So here it is! Feel free to add as much heat as you would like - I'm kindof a wuss:))
- Spray a 9x13 pan with Pam.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave with wet paper towels for about 45 seconds.
- Mix together the chili, beans, corn and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Put 1/5 of the filling in the middle of each tortilla, fold both sides over and place in pan seam side down.
- Mix together the soup, tomatoes and the rest of the cheese and pour over the enchiladas.
- Bake for about 45 or 50 minutes, until cheese is browning and mixture is hot and bubbly.
This is a delicious & easy recipe. However, when I make it again. I will use at least 10 tortillas. This makes a LOT of filling. Thanks for posting.