Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fast and EASY lemon pie. You can put the topping on top or leave it off--it is good either way.
- 295.73 ml cold milk
- 2 (198.44 g) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz. or 9 inch)
- Pour 1 1/4 cups cold milk in a large bowl.
- Beat in 2 packages pudding mix and 1/2 the tub of Cool Whip.
- Spread in prepared graham crust.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip topping on top of pie and serve immediately or refrigerate till time to serve.
My mom is the baker ~ I hate to bake !! But, this was so easy & fun to make and my mom & everyone loved it :) I`am going to make it for our next gathering at work! All the girls will love it!!~POKER~
My 16 yr old daughter made this for our Thanksgiving pie this year. It turned out fabulous!! This recipe is a keeper for sure and we will make it again.
Good, easy pie. Next time I will add 1-2 tsp. of lemon juice to give it a little more lemon flavor. Thank you for sharing.