Recipe by velvetwing
This recipe found on the back of a tub of whip cream
Top Review by Lynn in MA
While this recipe is really simple, this is not really like key lime pie at all. While the pie itself doesn't taste that bad and is definitely edible, the consistency is way too creamy and the filling didn't really set up nicely---it was somewhat messy cutting. I won't be making this again.
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free lime gelatin
- 6 ounces fat-free key lime yogurt
- 8 ounces frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 keebler ready crust reduced fat graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In microwave save measuring cup heat water on high for 45 seconds to 1 1/2 minutes or until boiling. Whisk in gelatin until dissolved.
- In large bowl whisk together gelatin mixture and yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Carefully spread in crust. refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.