1/17 Photos of 5-Minute Individual Potato Gratins by Melissa D'arabian
I saw Melissa make these on the Next Food Network Star show and wanted to try these for my family. Quicker baking time with the smaller portions. NOTE: I layered the potatoes, cheese, seasonings and onion several times and cooked it closer to an hour in my oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Spray 8 muffin tins with vegetable spray.
- 3Layer potato slices, cheese, and onions into each muffin cup.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Top each gratin with 1 or 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- 6Cover with foil.
- 7Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, removing the foil halfway through cooking time. Invert gratins onto plate and serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5-Minute Individual Potato Gratins by Melissa D'arabian
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.7
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.5 mg
- Sodium 55.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 8.4 g