Recipe by bert
My favorite is the butterscotch but I have done the chocolate, too and they both turn out great.
Top Review by BestTeenChef
Great, easy and delcious! Instead of putting this fudge into a pan, I put each scoop into a muffin cup and worked very well! I didn't have to worry about cutting, and the servings were perfect! This made a great addition to our xmas tray! Thanks very much for the recipe bert!
- 2⁄3 cup Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1 2⁄3 cups white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate or 1 1⁄2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix milk, sugar and salt in a heavy saucepan, over med-high heat.
- Heat to boiling.
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, and add other ingredients.
- Stir until marshmallows are all melted.
- Pour into buttered 9" square pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.