- 2⁄3 cup undiluted evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk, butter, sugar.
- Put in saucepan; heat to boiling.
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly remove from heat (have the other ingredients ready to go).
- Add marshmallows, nuts, chocolate and vanilla extract.
- Stir well until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into buttered 8 or 9-inch square pan.