Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
It is pretty good recipe--all the kids really like it. They are always begging me to make it!
Make and share this 5 Minute Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Combine milk, butter, sugar.
- Put in saucepan; heat to boiling.
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly remove from heat (have the other ingredients ready to go).
- Add marshmallows, nuts, chocolate and vanilla extract.
- Stir well until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into buttered 8 or 9-inch square pan.
don't know what I did wrong, but couldn't get it out of the pan. It's still soft, not fudge more like caramel.
This just didn't work well for me. It came out too dry and wouldn't cut into nice squares; it just crumbled. Maybe I did something wrong!! Thanks for sharing.