Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love Pampered Chef's version of this recipe but I don't want to turn the oven on during hot weather. Using a Boboli crust and vegetables from the grocery store salad bar make this recipe ultra easy and simple. I don't recommend using tomatoes or mushrooms in this recipe unless it will be eaten in one day. The tomatoes and mushrooms will get mushy if any is leftover. Peppers, carrots, red cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower provide great crunch and color. Enjoy!
- 12 inches Boboli Thin Pizza Shell
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (I prefer light)
- 1 (1 ounce) packetof dry hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups finely chopped vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, green or red peppers, shredded red cabbage, carrots, cucumbers etc.)
- 1 cup finely shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Beat cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, mayonnaise and sour cream with a hand mixer until well blended and creamy.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly across the Boboli crust until it reaches the edge. (Any remaining spread makes a great veggie dip!).
- Sprinkle the pizza with the chopped vegetables and then top with cheddar cheese. Pat everything down so it stays together.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (it tastes better the longer it sits).
- Cut into thin wedges or bars and serve!