Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This recipe is very easy and all you need is a microwave! Use boca vegetarian nuggets!
- 2 crunchy taco shells
- 1 avocado
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 vegetarian chicken pieces
- 1⁄3 cup tomatoes, chopped
- salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine avacado, salt, lemon juice, garlic, and onion. Mush into a paste.
- Microwave nuggets for 1 minute and then chop.
- Fill shells with guacamole, 'chicken', and top with tomatoes!
- Serve with whatever you like (salsa, etc).
tastes better when made with tvp instead...not a fan of the fake meat way