Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We got this recipe off the Keebler Ready Crust Graham Pie Crust. My girls just love this recipe and it is super easy to make. Enjoy!!!
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk (cold)
- 6 7⁄8 ounces chocolate instant pudding (2-3.4 oz. packages)
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- In large bowl beat milk and pudding mix with wire whisk for 1 minute. (Mixture will be very thick.) Whisk in half of whipped topping. Carefully spread in crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over top.
- Garnish as desired. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Very good tasting chocolate pie. I topped mine with mini chocolate chips. Next time I might add them into the bottom of the pie as well. Very tasty, thanks for posting!!