- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed and divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat milk, pudding and 1/2 of the whipped topping in medium bowl with wire whisk 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick.) Spread in crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer in crust.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish as desired.