- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed and divided
- Beat milk, pudding and 1/2 of the whipped topping in medium bowl with wire whisk 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick.) Spread in crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer in crust.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish as desired.
We liked this but didn't think it was outstanding. It is, after all, just instant pudding and Cool Whip. The recipe is very easy, which is a big plus. Thanks.
This is getting higher stars for its simplicity. It tastes okay. I added 1 Tbsp. almond extract to the chocolate mixture to add additional flavor. I also added a bit more milk as I couldn't get all the pudding mix to dissolve in such a small amount of liquid. I topped it with grated chocolate.
So easy and so good! I chose this recipe to make along with our 4 year old since it did not involve cooking and he could handle most of it himself. I added a little bit of vanilla extract to the cool whip but that was the only thing I changed. I doubt it even needed it! We loved it! Thanks KC_Cooker!!!!