Charlotte J's Note:
That is, 5 minutes after it has been in the slow cooker all day. This recipe is by Renae Woods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub Southwest seasoning on both sides of pork and place in slow cooker.
- 2Pour 2 cups salsa over pork, cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- 3Using two forks, shred pork.
- 4Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in aluminum foil and heat in a 350-degree oven for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- 5Spoon pork mixture onto center of each tortilla and top with additional salsa, cheese and cilantro.
- 6Broil 1 minute or until cheese is bubbly.
- 7Roll up like a burrito to eat.
- 8Serve with black beans and Spanish rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5-Minute Crock Pot Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (731 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1950.3
- Calories from Fat 957
- Total Fat 106.3 g
- Saturated Fat 35.2 g
- Cholesterol 700.9 mg
- Sodium 1301.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 212.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: