Recipe by andream
I found this online, and it made me feel sooo freaking good!!! I had to post it.
Top Review by Chamberienne
Wow, did it taste good! However, there must be a mistake with the recipe. Both times I made it, it comes out the consistency of sludge with chunks of butter marbled in it. I really dont' recommend this one
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar (regular sugar will work too)
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup nuts (chopped) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the sugar, cocoa, salt, milk and vanilla in a microwave dish.
- Mix it up, don't worry, it's supposed to look grainy.
- Place the butter on the center.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Blend it, then put it on a buttered square dish.
- When cold place in freezer for 30 minutes.