Recipe by RaeBakes
This is a super simple & super quick recipe. This was really popular a few years ago. I got this recipe from "yoyomax12" on YouTube. This is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp5oyiUdAvw
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- This recipe is essentially made in a microwave safe mug and can be prepared right in the mug. A bowl provides a larger work surface, but it's your choice.
- If you plan on taking the cake out of the mug, spray non-stick cooking spray in the mug.
- Mix your flour, cocoa powder, and sugar together first.
- Then add in your egg, oil, milk, and vanilla.
- At this time, you would add in your chocolate chips. I actually found that butterscotch chips tasted really well. It almost gave it a caramel factor.
- Make sure your ingredients are mixed THROUGHLY if you are mixing it directly in the mug.
- Cook in the microwave on high for 3 minutes or until it's spongey to the touch.
- You can take this out of the mug to enjoy or simply eat it directly out of the mug!