Recipe by looneytunesfan
Supper tonight is a sure-fire hit, featuring family-favorite flavors.
Top Review by cookiedog
This was just too darn easy to taste so darn good! Everything was very moist because it just spent a couple of minutes in the micro. I liked that I was able to use left over chicken and I used some canned green enchilada sauce. This is a great meal to make if you live alone or a lunch or dinner for 2.
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cooked chicken or 1⁄2 cup cooked pork or 1⁄2 cup cooked beef
- 1 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1⁄2 cup pace enchilada sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
Directions See How It's Made
- PLACE chicken down center of tortilla. Top with half the enchilada sauce and half the cheese. Roll up and place seam-side down on microwave-safe plate. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minute or until cheese melts.
- Serves 1.
- TIP: For a Cheesy Enchilada: Omit chicken and use 1 cup cheese. Place 3/4 cup cheese on tortilla. Top with half the enchilada sauce. Roll up and prepare as above.