Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Supper tonight is a sure-fire hit, featuring family-favorite flavors.
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cooked chicken or 1⁄2 cup cooked pork or 1⁄2 cup cooked beef
- 1 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1⁄2 cup pace enchilada sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- PLACE chicken down center of tortilla. Top with half the enchilada sauce and half the cheese. Roll up and place seam-side down on microwave-safe plate. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minute or until cheese melts.
- Serves 1.
- TIP: For a Cheesy Enchilada: Omit chicken and use 1 cup cheese. Place 3/4 cup cheese on tortilla. Top with half the enchilada sauce. Roll up and prepare as above.
This was just too darn easy to taste so darn good! Everything was very moist because it just spent a couple of minutes in the micro. I liked that I was able to use left over chicken and I used some canned green enchilada sauce. This is a great meal to make if you live alone or a lunch or dinner for 2.