- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix or 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed and divided
- 4 (1 1/2 ounce) chocolate-covered wafer candy bars, cut into 1/4 inch pieces, divided (Kit Kat bars)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat milk, pudding mixes and 1/2 of the whipped topping in medium bowl with wire whisk 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick.).
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the candy bars. Stir remaining candy into pudding mixture. Spoon mixture in crust, spreading evenly. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer in crust.
- Sprinkle top with remaining candy. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.