- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter (unsalted)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter until soft but NOT runny.
- Cream butter and sugar in a large boal.
- Add eggs and vanilla to the sugar cream. Mix well until smooth.
- In a separate boal (Small or medium boal will work), stir flour and cocoa- powder thgeather.
- Add flour mix to egg mix.
- Grease a glass pie pan, coat with sugar.
- Pour you brownie mix into your pie pan.
- Microwave for 41/2 - 5 minutes.
- Let sit until cool and eat.