Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is so good! It's really dense. A nice little treat. If your counting Weight Watchers 1 Point. I found this on Thinner Times. This came from Obesity Help. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 2⁄3 of small banana (or live dangerously and use the whole thing!)
- 3 tablespoons wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free syrup (I used Davinci Caramel)
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop protein powder (vanilla Advant Edge recommended)
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 dash salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Mix everything but the nuts in blender/bullet-- stir in nuts with a spoon. Pour into Pyrex measuring cup, small bowl or small loaf pan (glass loaf pan -- do NOT put metal in the microwave, precious) sprayed with a little non-stick spray. Microwave on high for 5 minutes. When cool, cut into thin slices with sharp knife and store in Tupperware.
- And seriously? 5 minutes in the microwave. Don't tell me you don't have time.