1/1 Photo of 5 Layered Lasagna
Mouth watering comfort food that looks surpreme, but easy to make. A recipe I created 17 yrs ago. Hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 0.5 (500 g) package lasagna noodles (15 noodles)
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 (680 ml) can of hunts italian onion herbs and spices spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 500 g cottage cheese
- 500 g mozzarella cheese, shredded (1 pkg)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1Boil lasagna noodles until soft.
- 2Cook beef and onion in big fry pan for 10 min or until thoroughly cooked.
- 3Add spaghetti sauce, Italian seasoning, and parsley. Simmer for 5 minute.
- 4Drain noodles and rinse with cold water (this makes it easier to work with).
- 5Spray/grease 9 X 13 pan.
- 6Put 3 noodles across bottom of pan (1st layer).
- 7Put half of spaghetti sauce on top.
- 8Put 3 more noodles across (2nd layer).
- 9Put ½ of mozzarella cheese on top.
- 10Put 3 more noodles across (3rd layer).
- 11Put all of cottage cheese on top.
- 12Put 3 more noodles across (4th layer).
- 13Put the remaining spaghetti sauce on top.
- 14Put 3 more noodles across (5th layer).
- 15Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese, cheddar and parsley on top.
- 16Bake at 400 F for 10 minute until cheese is melted on top.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5 Layered Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.9
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 124.9 mg
- Sodium 937.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 45.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: