Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Mouth watering comfort food that looks surpreme, but easy to make. A recipe I created 17 yrs ago. Hope you enjoy it!
- 0.5 (500 g) package lasagna noodles (15 noodles)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1 (680 ml) canof hunts italian onion herbs and spices spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 500 g cottage cheese
- 500 g mozzarella cheese, shredded (1 pkg)
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- Boil lasagna noodles until soft.
- Cook beef and onion in big fry pan for 10 min or until thoroughly cooked.
- Add spaghetti sauce, Italian seasoning, and parsley. Simmer for 5 minute.
- Drain noodles and rinse with cold water (this makes it easier to work with).
- Spray/grease 9 X 13 pan.
- Put 3 noodles across bottom of pan (1st layer).
- Put half of spaghetti sauce on top.
- Put 3 more noodles across (2nd layer).
- Put ½ of mozzarella cheese on top.
- Put 3 more noodles across (3rd layer).
- Put all of cottage cheese on top.
- Put 3 more noodles across (4th layer).
- Put the remaining spaghetti sauce on top.
- Put 3 more noodles across (5th layer).
- Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese, cheddar and parsley on top.
- Bake at 400 F for 10 minute until cheese is melted on top.