Recipe by Cookiegirlandi
Another tried and true. I have been making this one since I tried at a dinner party. Great when you want to bring something a little different.
Top Review by AnnieLynne
Wonderful! Since we're not huge fans of pimientos, I substituted with sliced sun dried tomatoes! I also added some extra mozzarella cheese to the top (maybe 1/3 cup) and a sprinkle of dried Italian seasoning. Was melt in your mouth good! Making again for company this weekend!
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1⁄3 cup di giorno pesto sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- breadsticks or crackers or sliced Italian bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Spread mixture on bottom of 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- Layer pesto, pimientos, mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese over cream cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with crackers or sliced Italian bread.