1/3 Photos of 5 Layer Italian Dip
Another tried and true. I have been making this one since I tried at a dinner party. Great when you want to bring something a little different.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 2Spread mixture on bottom of 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- 3Layer pesto, pimientos, mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese over cream cheese.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 5Serve with crackers or sliced Italian bread.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5 Layer Italian Dip
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.9
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 624.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: