Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I am always asked to bring this dip. Everyone just loves it. I adaped it from another recipe but I really don't remeber how I came up with it.
- Pre heat the oven at 400 degrees.
- Take a 9 inch pie plate and spread the cream cheese on the bottom.
- Next spread the refied beans on top of the cream cheese.
- Spread the salsa on top of the refried beans.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the salsa.
- Finally sprinkle the black olives on top of the shredded cheese.
- Bake in the pre heated oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
This is very good. I served it while it was still warm and it was cheesy and gooey. We really liked it.
With some of my own modifications, this was a huge hit! I doubled the recipe, adding a can of Rotel Tomatoes to loosen up the refried beans in food processor. I added a packet of taco seasoning to the cream cheese layer, and that was the magical layer everyone raved about! Topped with salsa, Monterey Jack cheese, and the olives. I did this in the crock pot, and it was AMAZING! Requests for the recipe are pouring in from my family reunion!
A very tasty layered dip. Would defintley make again.