1/1 Photo of 5 Layer Dip
I am always asked to bring this dip. Everyone just loves it. I adaped it from another recipe but I really don't remeber how I came up with it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat the oven at 400 degrees.
- 2Take a 9 inch pie plate and spread the cream cheese on the bottom.
- 3Next spread the refied beans on top of the cream cheese.
- 4Spread the salsa on top of the refried beans.
- 5Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the salsa.
- 6Finally sprinkle the black olives on top of the shredded cheese.
- 7Bake in the pre heated oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5 Layer Dip
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.8
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 107.0 mg
- Sodium 1808.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 23.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: