- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheese, , your choice
- 2 cups salsa, your choice
- 1 can sliced black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat the oven at 400 degrees.
- Take a 9 inch pie plate and spread the cream cheese on the bottom.
- Next spread the refied beans on top of the cream cheese.
- Spread the salsa on top of the refried beans.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the salsa.
- Finally sprinkle the black olives on top of the shredded cheese.
- Bake in the pre heated oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.