Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
I can not remember where this recipe came from except this is a very good recipe anytime.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup coconut
- 12 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup graham cracker (crumbs)
- 12 ounces chocolate, tidbits
- Arrange in layers in order given in 9x9 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Just what I was looking for-- was needing something sweet! I did make a few changes though... I reduced the melted butter to 1/2 c (1 stick) and sprayed the pan with nonstick spray before layering the ingredients. Also, I subbed the walnuts with pecans (it's what I had on-hand and we prefer them).