Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a really good sweet dip. Cook time is chill time. Enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 chocolate sandwich style cookies, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling (strawberry is also good)
- vanilla wafers or chocolate wafer cookie, for dipping
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy; add condensed milk and vanilla. Beat until well blended.
- Pour into 9-inch pie pan.
- Sprinkle with crushed cookies, then layer pie filling on top.
- Garnish with cashews and coconut.
- Chill at least 3 hours before serving.