Recipe by senseicheryl
This recipe was featured in an email from the www.recipe4living.com website: "These are some of the tastiest cookies I've ever had!" This recipe is clipped from Gourmet magazine! Posted by Gastronome.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup salted butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a bowl. Press into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle pecans, coconut flakes, butterscotch chips and chocolate chips on top in layers.
- Pour can of sweetened condensed milk over mixture and bake for 30 minutes. Let cool and cut into bars.