Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Easy slow cooker beef burritos. My family loves this 4 ingredient recipe.
- 1 (2 lb) london broil beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- cooking spray
- Rub London broil with taco seasoning. Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place onion in slow cooker top with meat.
- Sprinkle with vinegar.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve with flour or corn tortillas and your favorite burrito or taco toppings.
- Re: lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream and salsa.
This was too easy and yet so good! The only change I made was to add several more garlic cloves. Delicious and very good as a burrito. It made a lot so my seal a meal will get a little workout. Thanks for sharing your recipe Slocook. Made for Spring PAC 2012