Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Easy slow cooker beef burritos. My family loves this 4 ingredient recipe.
- 1 (2 lb) london broil beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- cooking spray
- Rub London broil with taco seasoning. Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place onion in slow cooker top with meat.
- Sprinkle with vinegar.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve with flour or corn tortillas and your favorite burrito or taco toppings.
- Re: lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream and salsa.
This was too easy and yet so good! The only change I made was to add several more garlic cloves. Delicious and very good as a burrito. It made a lot so my seal a meal will get a little workout. Thanks for sharing your recipe Slocook. Made for Spring PAC 2012
I'm always skeptical because beef ends up getting too dry for me in the crockpot, however this was the easiest recipe I found so I though that I would try it. Yep, dry beef, but juice is in the bottom. After I pulled it I put it back in with the juices and added a little more seasoning. Overall, served with condiments it was fine. I might try it again just because it was so easy.