This recipe has been passed down from my best friend's mom Barb Guesman. It is super easy with only 5 ingredients and practically no prep time - it's perfect for throwing together for an unexpected guest or a quick snack! We love it for football games, holiday parties or any get together. I have eaten MANY pans of this for dinner... by myself I am sorry to say! You can prep this at home and bring it with you... travels well. And it has NO BEANS! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 15 ounces chili without beans (don't get the kind with beans- Hormel is best)
- 16 ounces cream cheese (full fat, low fat or no fat)
- chopped bunch scallions also called green onion (grocers produce)
- 6 ounces green chilies (Mexican isle)
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (or Mexican blend)
- 16 ounces tortillas or 16 ounces corn chips
- pitted sliced black olives
- 1Preheat oven to 350 - don't nuke it!
- 2Use large rectangular 11x14 glass baking dish/Pyrex.
- 3Spread cream cheese on bottom of pan.
- 4Spread chili no beans on top of that.
- 5Spread green chilis on top of that.
- 6Spread green onions/scallions on top of that (to taste).
- 7You can add olives here if you wish.
- 8Spread cheese on top of that.
- 9You get the picture it's a layered dip. It's simple.
- 10Bake at 350 until bubbly around edges.
- 11Don't burn your mouth trying to eat it too soon. It's hot! But not spicy -- and.
- 12hand out recipe cards. Everyone will want it.
Browse Our Top Winter Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5 Ingredient Yummy Layered Mexican Dip W/ No Beans
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4329.5
- Calories from Fat 2525
- Total Fat 280.6 g
- Saturated Fat 160.0 g
- Cholesterol 800.8 mg
- Sodium 7395.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 296.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.1 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 162.3 g