This is the cakiest mug cake Ive ever made and so easy, too. The original comes from kirbie's amazing blog: kirbiescravings.com, but Ive modified it a bit. I hope youll enjoy this as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mug combine tea and bittersweet chocolate. Melt in the microwave at 680 W for about 1:30 (this may vary depending on your microwave). It should look like hot chocolate.
- 2Then using a fork whisk in flour, baking powder and baking soda. If you like add in chocolate chips. The mixture should look like a thicker muffin batter. If needed, add more tea by the ts.
- 3Microwave for another minute at 765 W until the cake has risen and is no longer pudgy.
- 4Let cool a bit and enjoy (great with frozen soy yogurt on top).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5 Ingredient Vegan Mug Cake
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.5
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 203.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chai tea mix