Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tater Tot Casserole from www.lotsofkids.com.
- 453.59 g hamburger meat
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 297.66 g can milk
- 14.79-29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 591.47 ml tater tots
- Put the tater tots in a 9x13 baking dish and place in a 350°F oven to allow the tater tots to start to brown.
- Brown the hamburger in a skillet. When the hamburger is done drain off the excess grease/fat.
- When the meat has been drained sprinkle it over the tater tots. Then mix the can of cream of mushroom soup, a can of milk and the Worcestershire sauce together. Pour this mixture over the tater tots and hamburger.
- Bake in the oven at 350°F for 20 minutes.