- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can milk
- 1 -2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1⁄2 cups tater tots
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the tater tots in a 9x13 baking dish and place in a 350°F oven to allow the tater tots to start to brown.
- Brown the hamburger in a skillet. When the hamburger is done drain off the excess grease/fat.
- When the meat has been drained sprinkle it over the tater tots. Then mix the can of cream of mushroom soup, a can of milk and the Worcestershire sauce together. Pour this mixture over the tater tots and hamburger.
- Bake in the oven at 350°F for 20 minutes.