Recipe by I Can't Believe It's Healthy
This recipe is insanely simple! It was an adaptation from a cooking class.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a large bowl, stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Pour warm water into first 4 ingredients, mixing strongly.
- Add additional flour and stir until dough forms a ball.
- gently knead dough.
- Cover and let rise for 5 minutes.
- grease 9inch pie plate.
- Spread dough in pie plate.
- put on toppings.
- Put in oven for 15-20 minutes.