5 Ingredient Macaroni and Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions until al dente; drain.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in sauce pan over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add milk; cook 6 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in 1 1/2 cups cheeses. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over noodles and combine.
- Transfer to a 9x13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes or until top is crisp and beginning to brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.