Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is such a easy recipe for comfort food.
- 2 (6 ounce) canslow sodium chunk tuna
- 1 (11 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed vegetables
- 5 refrigerated reduced-fat buttermilk biscuits
- 1 tablespoon sodium free herb salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, Mix the tuna, soup, vegetables, and seasoning.
- Dump all into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Top with piece of biscuits.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
This was pretty good. I did have to add a couple of ingredients to perk it up a bit. I added: 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes, 2 garlic cloves and probably a cup of egg noodles. The directions of the recipe is unclear on what to do with the herb dressing and what 'herb dressing' is, so I left it out. Also, I did thaw out the frozen mixed veggies before adding them to the mixture. I pulled it out after about 35 minutes because the biscuits were burning. I do like this recipe it just needed some tweeking. I enjoy quick, easy, cheap, low fat meals where you don't have to thaw out any meat. Always a bonus!! Thanks Leah! :)
This was a very quick and easy meal. I enjoyed the flavor that the cream of chicken soup added. Thanks for the recipe!