leah baker's Note:
This is such a easy recipe for comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 ounce) cans low sodium chunk tuna
- 1 (11 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed vegetables
- 5 refrigerated reduced-fat buttermilk biscuits
- 1 tablespoon sodium free herb salad dressing
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a bowl, Mix the tuna, soup, vegetables, and seasoning.
- 3Dump all into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 4Top with piece of biscuits.
- 5Bake for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5 Ingredient Low Fat Tuna Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.5
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.5 mg
- Sodium 677.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 25.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
herb salad dressing