5 Ingredient Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper (a couple pinches of each).
- Sprinkle with cumin and garlic powder.
- Top with Rotel tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on LOW for about 4-6 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker. Using your stand mixer shred the chicken. Or you can use 2 forks to shred it.
- Add chicken back into slow cooker and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve chicken mixture over tortillas with desired toppings. (cheese, cilantro, lettuce, lime, sour cream, guacamole etc.).