Recipe by Malibu♥Sunrise
Tasty pork chops cooked up with no fuss right in your crock pot...absolutely great!
Top Review by ElaineAnn
I got 3 meals out of a good sized boneless butterflied chop. I had lots of tasty sauce over rice and my lunch today was the last of it with some Bisquick dumplings to use the last of my milk before it went bad (LOL). I love these crockpot recipes in my 1 1/2 quart pot so I am not "chained" to my stove all day! Thanks for sharing.
- 6 whole pork chops (boneless or whatever you like)
- 1 whole onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soup together with the chopped onions, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture in the the bottom of the crock pot.
- Place chops in the crock pot.
- Cover with the remaining sauce mixture.
- Cook on low 4-5 hours or until done.
- Makes a lot of sauce which I served on a side of steamed rice.