Prep 0 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Tasty pork chops cooked up with no fuss right in your crock pot...absolutely great!
- 6 whole pork chops (boneless or whatever you like)
- 1 whole onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mix soup together with the chopped onions, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture in the the bottom of the crock pot.
- Place chops in the crock pot.
- Cover with the remaining sauce mixture.
- Cook on low 4-5 hours or until done.
- Makes a lot of sauce which I served on a side of steamed rice.
I got 3 meals out of a good sized boneless butterflied chop. I had lots of tasty sauce over rice and my lunch today was the last of it with some Bisquick dumplings to use the last of my milk before it went bad (LOL). I love these crockpot recipes in my 1 1/2 quart pot so I am not "chained" to my stove all day! Thanks for sharing.
We enjoyed this recipe. I added a little bit of water so the food wouldn't burn to the sides of the crock pot. The sauce turned out just right. I served it over rotini noodles the night I cooked it, but the sauce was too runny for noodles. I had leftovers over potatoes and then over bread. Both of these were very good and turned out better (I think) than serving over noodles.
I didn't make enough! I was trying to use up the rest of the assorted chops I had, and I didn't have enough after this dish. I did add a litle more worcestershire sauce than the recipe called for, but that's strictly my taste. It came out tasting almost like a roast. Very tender, flavorful, and super easy. I will make this again, just to make sure, I will double this recipe!