1/1 Photo of 5 Ingredient Baked Potato Skins
Easy to make, a great way to use leftover taters (of course I make sure I have leftovers, LOL) with a stuffing that is thick enough to stay on the skin and not run over.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Cut potatoes into quarters lengthwise, scoop out center leaving 1/2 inch of flesh, reserve centers for another use.
- 3Combine cream cheese, cheddar, bacon bits and pepper flakes until blended, mixture should be thick.
- 4Press onto each skin.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes, switch to broil and toast tops for another 3 or until lightly browned.
- 6Cooking time may vary depending on if potatoes have been refrigerated.
- 7For OAMC, tightly wrap in plastic wrap or vacuum seal and freeze, these reheat in 5-7 minutes in a toaster oven, great for hungry teens and superbowl parties!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5 Ingredient Baked Potato Skins
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.6
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 354.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 13.2 g